Creating the Future and Inventing Tomorrow: AI, Privacy, Entrepreneurship with Chris Piche
Chris Piche, the Founder and CEO of Smarter AI, a groundbreaking enablement software platform for AI cameras joins Enterprise Radio.
Listento hostEric Dye & guest Chris Piche discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a bit about Smarter AI and what inspired you to start this company?
- AI has undoubtedly revolutionized various industries, including surveillance and security. However, with the rise of AI cameras, concerns about privacy have also emerged. How does Smarter AI address these privacy concerns while harnessing the power of artificial intelligence?
- As the Founder and CEO of Smarter AI, you are at the forefront of entrepreneurship in the AI industry. What inspired you to start this venture, and what unique challenges did you face in building and scaling a company focused on AI enablement?
- AI cameras have already proven their value in numerous applications, from enhancing security to improving public safety. Looking ahead, what do you envision for the future of AI cameras, and how do you think they will continue to impact our lives?
- What advice would you give to entrepreneurs who are interested in building AI-powered products or services?
- How do you envision AI shaping society for the next generation, and what are the potential benefits and challenges that come with it?
Chris Piche is a computer scientist and technology entrepreneur. Born and raised in Canada, he is an expert in distributed networking, scalable video, and computer vision technologies. Chris has developed technologies and products, including AT&T TV, BlackBerry Video, Polycom Video, and STUN/TURN/ICE. He has also been awarded Best of Internet World, Canada’s Top Young Leader, and Top 40 under 40.Chris is now the Founder of Smarter AI, the leader in AI cameras and enablement software.
People also listened to this: Protecting Your Digital Assets with sFox SAFE