Creating a Revolutionary Expat Tax Software for U.S. Americans Abroad
Markus Finster, Co-founder of MyExpatTaxes, a revolutionary expat tax software solution for U.S. Americans abroad joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Markus Finster He discuss the following:
- How did MyExpatTaxes start?
- Why do you think there hasn’t been a specific expat tax software (like MyExpatTaxes) for Americans abroad until now?
- What is the user-experience like for the customer while they use the software?
- What has been the feedback so far on the expat tax software?
- How is it possible for Americans abroad to get their U.S. taxes done in 30 minutes or less?
Markus Finster, Co-founder of MyExpatTaxes, a revolutionary expat tax software solution for U.S. Americans abroad. Markus has a passion for making people’s lives easier with software. He has an engineering degree in information management and more than 20 years in information technology with a focus on project management, which makes him uniquely qualified to handle issues ranging from the background to foreground of running a company.
Markus and his team launched MyExpatTaxes in March of 2018, and is already receiving raved reviews from customers on the efficiency and stress-free factor of doing taxes with the software.
People also listened to this: Outsourced Accounting with Optima Office