Covestor Radio – Episode 17: For Investors, Transparency Is Key
Kimberly Clouse, Covestor’s Chief Client Advocate and Advisory Board Chair joins Covestor Radio to talk about trust in the financial services industry.
Covestor Radio is a show about money milestones and investing for your future and brought to you by Covestor, an online marketplace for investing.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kimberly Clouse discuss the following:
- “Financial services” is a broad category. Is there much variation within different sectors of financial services?
- How important is trust to an investor when they decide to hire an investment manager?
- Who is the most likely person to build trust?
- How do investment professionals build trust? What should our listeners be looking for?
- What does “being transparent” mean in the investment management business?
About Kimberly Clouse
Kimberly Clouse is Advisory Board Chair at Covestor, a registered investment adviser and an online marketplace for investing.
Passionate about empowering financial consumers, Kimberly works with individuals, families and foundations to help them navigate the increasingly complex world of investment advice and make more informed financial decisions.
She previously served as Managing Director at Athena Capital Advisors and Chief Executive Officer at Hale and Dorr Wealth Advisors. Earlier in her career, she worked for United States Trust Company, J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs.
Note: All opinions included in this radio episode are as of [August 21, 2014] and are subject to change. The opinions and views expressed herein are of Kimberly Clouse. All investments involve risk, the amount of which may vary significantly.