Could hiring a personal/executive coach help propel you further in life and in business?
Alonzo Cahoon, a master in human development works as a private coach with individuals, business owners and executives all around the world joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alonzo Cahoon discuss the following:
- Tell us a little about your company, what service you offer, and why you decided to go into coaching as a business.
- The coaching industry as a whole is growing, as more and more business owners are seeing the value of having a coach. Yet, there are still some business owners or executives that might not be aware of the benefits of having a coach. Can you share with our listeners why having a coach is not just a worthwhile investment, but nowadays, is almost a necessity?
- You state that you primarily work with Entrepreneurs/business owners or C- Level executives. What are some of the common challenges business owners or executives face?
- In addition to executive level coaching, you also have a very successful marriage relationship program that you offer with your wife. Can you tell us a little about this program and why it has been so impactful specifically for entrepreneurs and executives?
- If you were to pick three things that almost every business owner or executive could focus on to improve, that if they did would also improve every other area of their life, what would they be?
To many, Alonzo Cahoon is considered a Master the field of personal development and human relationships. He is a highly sought after executive coach and marriage relationship turnaround expert. He has worked privately with some of our nations most elite influential leaders and celebrities and he works with individuals, business owners, and executives all around the world to help them achieve results in their lives, businesses and in their marriages.
His 30/50 Day Personal and Business Intensive programs as well as his 46 Day Relationship Turn around a program have been highly acclaimed for changing the lives and relationships of countless individuals Internationally.
People also listened to this: How to ramp up your career with Michael Contento