Content creation simplified!
Jessie Weatherley, Creative Director and owner of Jork Consulting a boutique marketing agency that provides unique marketing solutions to small businesses joins Enterprise Radio to discuss content creation.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jessie Weatherley discuss the following:
- Most people who are in business make a conscious decision to start their business, however, you call yours the ‘accidental business’. How does this happen?
- So in your experience what is the biggest challenge facing small business in the digital age?
- For an established business that is doing well without these things – do they really need to focus on content creation or social media?
- What sort of content needs to be created?
- Are there ways that businesses can simplify the management and creation of their content?
Based in Melbourne, Jork Consulting is run by Jessie Weatherley, an experienced business sales manager. Jork Consulting services clients all over the world including Israel, England, USA and Australia.
Prior to running Jork Consulting Jessie held several senior management positions with prominent Australian businesses. She brings to this business a wealth of knowledge of sales, marketing, people leadership and coaching.Jessie is an experienced marketer, having studied both Management and Marketing at Monash University.
In more recent times Jessie has undertaken significant training in online marketing allowing her to advise on both traditional and online marketing techniques.