Caryl Ehrlich, creator of The Caryl Ehrlich Program, a behavioral approach to conquering food addiction and author of the book “Conquer Your Food Addiction” joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio.
- How does your book, Conquer Your Food Addiction, differ from other weight loss methods? When is your second book going to be published?
- You write about food addiction. Is it the same as compulsive overeating and binge eating?
- Why do you tell people to not discuss their weight loss program with any one else?
- When giving participants of The Program new things to try, you say there is resistance to change. What does that mean?
- Which habits took you the longest to break?
- What do you mean you don’t change the foods you eat, you change your habits instead?
- If all I eat are salads and diet soda, how come I still can’t lose weight? Could coffee, tea, and diet foods contribute to weight gain? They have no calories.
- What’s the difference between physical hunger and emotional hunger?
- You say all food should be eaten on a plate with utensils (fork, knife, spoon, chopsticks). Why?
Caryl Ehrlich has had an extraordinary record of success with her program, helping countless food addicts curb their unhealthy habits and lose weight permanently. She has maintained this practice – one of the longest-running programs of its kind – for well over twenty-five years. She has also formerly hosted both a radio program and a television show, helping people to change their addictive habits. She lives and works in New York City.
Following Caryl Ehrlich’s step-by-step program in ‘Conquer Your Food Addiction’ is successful for a lot of people. But if you’re someone who needs one-on-one personal counseling to overcome your compulsive eating behaviors, Caryl is available for individual counseling, including unlimited e-mail correspondence between meetings. Whether you’re near Manhattan or located abroad, Caryl can provide personalized assistance. Contact her for a free consultation today.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: