Compliance Service Providers in financial industry is rapidly growing industry
Jori Falkstedt, who is successful serial entrepreneur and CEO of Verifer that is very fast growing verification and investigation company joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jori Falkstedt discuss the following:
- Verifer seems to be focused on AML, PEP and KYC verifications. Why these verifications are so demanded in these days?
- How are you different than your competitors? Is the competition hard in your industry?
- So how does your new platform actually work? What are the advantages?
- What are your biggest milestones so far?
- You seem to also have an ICO ongoing. Why do you think your company is a good investment to your investors?
Jori Falkstedt is a serial entrepreneur and founded several companies since 1997. Most of them are still running with over 40 employees in Finland, Estonia, China, and the Philippines. Jori serves as the Chairman of the Board at J2P2-Invest Oy and Verifer.io.
People also listened to this: Slashing real estate commissions in New York City