Chris Vaughn Talks The Business of Booze and Technology
Chris Vaughn, CEO and Co-Founder of Saucey, the ultimate alcohol delivery service that delivers all your party needs in under an hour joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the business of booze and technology.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Beverage Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chris Vaughn discuss the following:
- Tell us about Saucey! How did you come up with the concept?
- What advice would you give to others looking to start a new company?
- What was one setback you faced? How did you overcome it?
- What is your competitive advantage in the market?
- What’s next for Saucey? Any new cities in the US and beyond?
Chris Vaughn is the CEO & Founder of Saucey, the on-demand alcohol delivery platform that’s changing the $105B retail alcohol market. Previously founder of Jarvus, a social tool for friends save their memories together by aggregating media content based on location and relationship. Jarvus was acquired in 2012 by textPlus, where Vaughn lead marketing and partnerships for the US. Chris lives in Los Angeles CA with his wife and son, is an avid follower of design, and loves anything outdoors on the weekends.