Cheryl Powell, Entrepreneur & Author: Creating Her Own Happy Ending One Day at a Time
Writing under pen name, Cheryl Bannerman, Ms. Powell is an author of two self-published books, and an owner of a 22-year-old Training and Development company, specializing in eLearning, called Learn2Engage joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
- How did you get started with writing?
- You write in your personal and professional life. What inspires you to keep writing?
- As a writer in today’s times, how do you keep the messages in your books so positive in a world full of so much negativity?
- What makes this last book, Words Never Spoken, so unique?
- How have you incorporated your faith into both your novels and your Training and Development business?
Writing under pen name, Cheryl Bannerman, Ms. Powell is an author of two self-published books, and an owner of a 22-year-old Training and Development company, specializing in eLearning, called Learn2Engage.
In her personal life and relationships, Ms. Powell has learned how to turn tragedies into triumphs through her strong will, faith, tenacity and most importantly, her quirky sense of humor. She now turns that keen knowledge of relationships and people, along with her various degrees and experience in Training and Development, into fun, engaging online courses for ‘Corporate America’, and, of course, in her works of fiction.
Within each of her works of fiction, a topic of social concern is addressed. From addictions to domestic violence, and suicide to molestation.
Her writings inspire people to live, laugh, love, learn and grow. She believes that when the world laughs at you, laugh harder. In Ms. Powell’s real and fictional world, she has learned how to create her own ‘happy ending’…one day at a time.
Social Media Links: