Changing How Companies and Employees are Understanding and Implementing a Digital Workforce
Dr. Gokul Solai, CEO of Novatio Solutions, a leading Digital Workforce solutions provider that transforms challenging, time-consuming or labor-intensive tasks into jobs for ‘robots’ joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Gokul Solai discuss the following:
- What is digital workforce? How does it work?
- What is the difference between a digital workforce, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence?
- What are the benefits of a digital workforce and how can it change the way work is done worldwide?
- How does Novatio Solutions’ innovative process make the company different from its competitors and who are you competitors?
- What type of companies do you work with and how are you implementing a digital workforce for their organization?
- There are many different viewpoints on what AI (Artificial Intelligence) is and what the benefit delivers; how do you believe AI can be used to help workers rather than hinder them?
- What are some of the staffing opportunities with robotics? How can we better help people to understand the benefits of robots in the workforce?
Conclusion: Digital workforces are NOT a replacement for workers jobs. They can’t and won’t replace the human brain – in fact, it compliments it by providing exceptional right brain thinking leaving humans to focus on left brain activities such as creativity and innovation. Digital workforces of the future will actually allow people to work LESS and enjoy a greater work life balance similar to Europe.
Gokul Solai, MD, serves as CEO of Novatio Solutions where he works to improve and streamline business processes through technology and automation to provide a more efficient and scalable digital workforce.
Prior, Solai spent five years working as a physician at Edward Hospital. He has always had a passion for innovation and technology, especially in the healthcare field. Upon completing his medical degree, Solai identified several opportunities in which technology could help facilitate healthcare delivery, which ultimately motivated his move towards the technology space with Novatio Solutions.
Gokul received a BS in Biomedical Engineering and Economics from Northwestern University and is American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) certified.
People also listened to this: How AI recruiting technology can grow your enterprise