Alessandra Torre, President of the pioneering new startup called: Authors A.I. joins Enterprise Radio. She and her team recruited 125 successful authors to help refine Marlowe’s algorithm.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Alessandra Torre discuss the following:
- Why would an author use artificial intelligence to help them improve their book?
- How does Marlowe know what makes a good book?
- Will using A.I. stifle the author’s creativity?
- Does it work on nonfiction? How about short stories?
- How do you see A.I. changing the publishing industry over the next 5 years?
Alessandra Torre is President of the pioneering new startup Authors A.I. She is a bestselling romance author who has made the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Amazon bestseller lists. She founded the annual authors conference, Inkers Con, and has created online courses for up-and-coming authors. Alessandra is co-creator of the 14000+ member Goodreads group, has been the bedroom blogger for Cosmopolitan.com, and has been featured in Elle magazine.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Leveraging Technology to Protect Your Small Business During the COVID-19 Crisis and Beyond