Allan Bennetto, founder of JMango360, a new mobile app builder platform that allows anyone to build their own mobile application in minutes, even without any development experience joins Enterprise Radio.
- Everyone seems to be going crazy for mobile and mobile apps – why is this? What are the benefits of mobile?
- Mobile seems a lot more complex than the internet – why is that?
- How do you see mobile helping small and medium business?
- What should business focus on when looking to go mobile?
- What do you see as the future of mobile?
Allan Bennetto is creative and versatile all rounder with over 15 years experience in everything from Fortune 500 to new venture start ups. He has worked across many facets of business, from junior marketing roles to C-Level Executive roles across both Operations and Marketing.
Allan is a Founder of several mobile based startups including JMango360 (jmango360.com) and Fruitful Tech (fruitful.io). He also enjoys assisting new start ups grow their business, including bootstrapping several himself.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play our EPN – Entrepreneur Podcast Network programming later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download our podcast programming using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: