Bridging the Gender Gap with Lynn Roseberry
Lynn Roseberry, co-author of Bridging the Gender Gap and co-founder of “On the Agenda”, an international consulting firm that helps businesses and organizations achieve gender-wise leadership joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Lynn Roseberry discuss the following:
- What do you mean by “gender balance”?
- Why should we care about “gender balance” in business leadership?
- What three things should business leaders do if they want to have gender balanced teams?
- How do common beliefs about men and women make gender balance about more than women leaning in?
- What’s in this for the men?
Lynn Roseberry, LL.M., J.D., Ph.D. is a tenured professor of Law in the Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy at Copenhagen Business School, the largest Danish university devoted to undergraduate and graduate business studies. She also serves as the school’s first Equal Opportunity Officer.
Lynn is the co-founder (with Johan Roos, PhD. and CEO of Jönköping International Business School) of “On the Agenda,” an international consulting firm that helps progressive organizations achieve gender-wise leadership and gender-balanced teams. She is also the co-author (with Johan Roos) of Bridging the Gender Gap, a new book that shatters the most debilitating gender myths and offers guiding principles to achieve a more equal distribution of men and women in leadership positions.