Bravo Tipping Made Easy, the best alternative to tipping without using cash
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna, CEO & the Co-Founder of Bravo Tipping Made Easy that is becoming the best alternative to tipping without using cash, with social integrity joins Enterprise Radio and the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna discuss the following:
- Please tell our listeners the history behind Bravo Tipping. Why did you decide to create the app?
- What makes this app different from anything else in the current marketplace?
- Your team mentions that it is not safe to pay tips in cash. Why do you believe businesses have mainly provided only a ‘cash’ tipping option to date?
- You currently piloted the app in Phoenix. How do you see expansion and what cities are you looking at entering next?
- How does the app work and what platforms can you download it on?
- You talk about the social aspect of the organization. What social initiatives does Bravo support?
- How can one download the app?
Hector Rodriguez-Luna, MD, CEO is the Co-Founder of Bravo Tipping Made Easy, LLC. Bravo, LLC has a vision of becoming the best alternative to tipping without using cash, with social integrity. Part of that integrity is involving the local community and empowering service professionals with financial technology that allows them to capture loss of revenue due to the fact that when most tip, they no longer – carry cash. He has over 10 years of business experience, and is the owner and member of several successful startups in Phoenix, Arizona.
Dr. Rodriguez-Luna is the Founding member of four profitable medical ventures including the second largest privately own gastroenterology specialty group merger in Arizona, Arizona Gastrointestinal Associates where he currently serves as Vice-President and member of the board. His companies employ over 85 Arizona families.