Brands and companies need to shift their thinking and give control to consumers
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Noah Abelson-Gertler discuss the following:
- Tell us about ShareRoot and the new platform MediaConsent that you’re launching.
- Why is the protection of consumer data and privacy so important for businesses to prioritise?
- What were some of the greatest misconceptions businesses had around the formalisation of the GDPR? And how will the GDPR in fact valuably benefit brands and businesses?
- How do you see the consumer privacy landscape evolving even further in the years to come?
- It feels as if there is a new data breach or breach of integrity every week. Do you envision the prevalence lessening in the years to come because of tighter regulation. Or is that a utopian view?
- For businesses looking to take a more proactive and healthy interest in the topic of consumer data protection, do you have any tips for where they should start?
Noah Abelson-Gertler is an entrepreneur and Client Happiness specialist. He has a passion and knowledge of marketing, with a special focus on helping brands develop equitable lasting relationships with consumers. Direct experience working with a wide variety of international brands, as they take on, and utilise digital marketing channels while respecting consumer data and privacy. Wearing many hats is a hobby and passion.
People also listened to this: Dealing with Startup Anxiety and Sleep Deprivation