Brandlift Digital Marketing’s SEO Checklist for business owners
Brandon Loures, the Founder of Brandlift Digital Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency out of San Diego, California specializing in SEO and PPC management including all facets of digital marketing strategies joins Enterprise Radio. Brandon discusses SEO and digital advertising for small to medium size businesses.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brandon Loures discuss the following:
- Is SEO still an effective way to market? Is it getting harder to influence Google’s algorithm?
- Is there anything business owners can do on their own to better their own Rankings in Google and other search engines?
- What should businesses look for when searching for an SEO consultant or company.
- What is happening in the world of Digital advertising and ppc?
- What is content marketing and how can business owners start doing it today?
Brandon Loures is the Founder of Brandlift Digital Marketing. Brandlift is a boutique digital marketing agency out of San Diego. When he isn’t strategizing how to win the internet he enjoys surfing in the pacific ocean, playing golf, traveling and good mexican food.
Brandon and his team create and execute custom strategies for SEO, PPC Management, Social Media and Digital advertising for their clients and owned properties. Brandlift fills the gap for business owners and brand managers with a need for expert consultants in online brand management.
Many business owners and brand managers feel the need to work closely with consultants that help them directly meet their goals. Brandlift seeks to create business relationships as a preferred outsourced partner for all things digital marketing.