Kahala Grier, Business Development Manager at Charlotte based Top 5 Media Group, a branding firm that provides small businesses with their Marketing and PR needs again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kahala Grier discuss the following:
- What’s one of the most important factors in branding your business?
- Why is having a website so important for small businesses?
- What role does social media play in the branding process?
- So your brand now has a social media page, but nobody is following or engaging. What are some tips and tricks to increase engagement?
- Why is it important to have two separate social media pages-one for business and one for personal?
Kahala Grier brings to the table a decade of sales, advertising, public relations and marketing experience. She has worked for various companies including CNN, TBS, and NBC as well as non-profit organizations such as the International Black Summit. She approaches every clients needs with a creative imagination and a competitive edge. With every consultation, her main goal is to understand the clients needs and produce amazing results.
Originally born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y., Kahala attended Clark Atlanta University, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications in 2000. She went on to earn her Masters of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix in 2004. After several years working in the media industry, she took on freelance projects, creating marketing and publicity campaigns for her clients. She strongly felt that smaller businesses needed PR the most yet they lacked the time and the resources needed to promote their businesses. With that thought, Top 5 Media Group was born.
Kahala and her team’s ultimate goal is to offer small and mid-size business the press coverage and promotion that they deserve in today’s highly competitive media market.