Bloom into your Rich Life Springtime Retreat with Gail McMeekin
Gail McMeekin, the CEO of Creative Success LLC, a consulting practice that helps creative entrepreneurs and professionals make powerful work/life transitions, grow their businesses and/or develop strategic career paths joins Enterprise Radio to talk about the importance of retreats for women.
- Why did you name your one day retreat for women “Bloom into your Rich Life”?
- Why do you think retreats are so important to women these days?
- Why is this retreat day unique?
- Tell me how the day will unfold? I understand that you have live music at lunch and you are using a Garden theme of fertility for the day.
- What are some of the benefits of the retreat for the women who attend?
- What is SoulCollage® and how does that help women to vision their future selves?
- Do you give women some strategies for dealing with stress in their daily lives?
- I understand that you have gift bags for every participant and prizes?
Gail McMeekin is the CEO of Creative Success LLC, a consulting practice that helps creative entrepreneurs and professionals make powerful work/life transitions, grow their businesses and/or develop strategic career paths.
Gail is the author of two best-selling books with Conari Press–The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women and The 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women. As creativity is the leadership skill for this century, Gail is a nationally acclaimed expert on helping individuals and organizations activate their creative software and develop heartfelt products and services.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: