Bloom into your Rich Life Springtime Retreat with Gail McMeekin
Gail McMeekin, the CEO of Creative Success LLC, a consulting practice that helps creative entrepreneurs and professionals make powerful work/life transitions, grow their businesses and/or develop strategic career paths joins Enterprise Radio to talk about the importance of retreats for women.
- Why did you name your one day retreat for women “Bloom into your Rich Life”?
- Why do you think retreats are so important to women these days?
- Why is this retreat day unique?
- Tell me how the day will unfold? I understand that you have live music at lunch and you are using a Garden theme of fertility for the day.
- What are some of the benefits of the retreat for the women who attend?
- What is SoulCollage® and how does that help women to vision their future selves?
- Do you give women some strategies for dealing with stress in their daily lives?
- I understand that you have gift bags for every participant and prizes?
Gail McMeekin is the CEO of Creative Success LLC, a consulting practice that helps creative entrepreneurs and professionals make powerful work/life transitions, grow their businesses and/or develop strategic career paths.
Gail is the author of two best-selling books with Conari Press–The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women and The 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women. As creativity is the leadership skill for this century, Gail is a nationally acclaimed expert on helping individuals and organizations activate their creative software and develop heartfelt products and services.
Web Site: www.creativesuccess.com