Become the Missing “I” in Team
Mary Smith, the co-author of The I in Team Series, which includes the newest release Individual Advantages: Be the “I” in Team joins Enterprise Radio. Mary, a leadership development and organizational culture expert, is an Associate Advisor at IA Business Advisors.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
- What is your goal with The I in Team Series?
- What are Individual Advantages?
- How do you personally spread a positive influence?
- How can other individuals spread a positive influence?
- What makes a great leader?
- What is the future of leadership?
- Why is happiness a pitfall?
Mary Smith has a bachelor’s in English literature and minored in psychology. She is currently working towards her master’s in organizational leadership. Her expertise is in leadership development and organizational culture, having a passion for helping leaders be the best version of themselves to create spaces where their teams feel empowered. She co-authored The I in Team series with her father to help leaders better understand their influence, having released Individual Advantages: Be the “I” in Team in early 2021.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Professional Builders Secrets with Russ and Sky Stephens