Artificial Intelligence: Integration and Trends Across Enterprise
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Al Kari discuss the following:
- Please explain a little bit about Manceps its is mission.
- Is there a difference between artificial intelligence and machine learning?
- Artificial intelligence (AI) seems to be the backbone of quite a few science fiction storylines. How can enterprise decision makers best understand AI and its impact on their business?
- How did you get involved in artificial intelligence and what do you forecast for this technology’s use at either five or ten years in the future.
- AI appears to be a central driver in the Facebook platform’s content sharing mission. What are your thoughts around AI in social media communications and are there any quick fixes to the social media world’s challenges around community divisiveness?
Al Kari drives Manceps strategic vision and manages stakeholder relations. Before Manceps, Al founded several companies and held key strategic roles at major organizations such as Dell and Microsoft. In 2012, he received his master’s degree from Stanford’s Technological Entrepreneurship program.
Manceps was founded on the belief that artificial intelligence and machine learning can transform the way organizations do business. Our mission is to deliver innovative, hand-built solutions to all of our clients. A successful partnership requires us to understand your business so that we can help you find new customers, optimize your operations, and skyrocket your revenue. From start to finish, our aim is to make this process one of deep collaboration so that we can bring a new sense of ease and efficiency to every organization we work with.
People also listened to this: The Future of Infrastructure Testing, Inspection and Certification with Nagesh Goel of AEIS