Curtis J. Serna, President and CEO of Songistry, an online community for songwriters and music professionals worldwide joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Curtis J. Serna to discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview of what Songistry is.
- In your role as President and CEO of Songistry, what makes this platform so disruptive?
- How does Songistry further empower songwriters?
- What is, in your opinion, the most compelling reason artists should join Songistry?
- What else should listeners know about Songistry?
Curtis J. Serna is President and CEO of Songistry, an online community for songwriters and music professionals worldwide. He is a two-time nominee for Canada’s Entrepreneur of the Year, as well as an inventor – with more than his share of patents – who values the innovative over the derivative.
At Songistry Curtis has the honor to direct a business that complements his virtues as an entrepreneur and supports his values as a leader.