An entrepreneurial journey with Grant Barra, SVP of Operations, RELI Exchange
Grant Barra, SVP of Operations at RELI Exchange, an innovative company that brings the future of insurance to Agency Partners in a cutting-edge InsurTech platform joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Grant Barra discuss the following:
- I heard that you’ve been in the insurance industry your entire career. How did you get started and what drew you to the field?
- What made you decide to switch to becoming an independent agent? What were the opportunities and challenges that you experienced?
- Tell us about RELI Exchange. What makes the company different? Can you speak more about using artificial intelligence (AI) and automation to compete against bigger players?
- What are some of the barriers to opening an agency that some people might face? How does RELI’s InsurTech platform help?
- Mentorship is a key to success for a lot of people. Did you have a mentor? Is there a mentorship program in place at RELI Exchange? Can you tell us a bit more about it?
Grant Barra brings over 18 years of experience in insurance and insurtech, as the founder and CEO of Barra & Associates an agency partner network with divisions specializing in all personal and commercial solutions. Barra was acquired by Reliance Global Group (Nasdaq: RELI) in April of 2022 and rebranded to RELI Exchange, which combines artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud-based technologies with the personalized experience of a traditional insurance agency. Following the transaction, Grant Barra, founder and CEO of Barra & Associates was appointed as Senior Vice President of Operations at Reliance Global Group, Grant oversees expansion of the Agency Partner Network and introduction of new InsurTech, as well as other senior responsibilities within the company.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Practical Steps to Reduce Your Online Risk