Amplify Your Social Selling by humanizing your brand and establishing REAL connections with clients
Ethan Kramer, the Founder and CEO of Ethan Kramer Creative, a boutique digital marketing agency that specializes in working with social and live selling fashion boutiques joins Enterprise Radio. He has over 10 years digital marketing experience working with startups, Fortune 500 companies, and some of the world’s largest ad agencies.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ethan Kramer discuss the following:
- What is your background? How did you get into social and live selling for fashion boutiques?
- Why should small businesses and fashion boutiques consider live selling to grow their sales?
- What are some recommendations and advice you give to your own clients on how to improve their social and live selling efforts.
- You are the first CommentSold certified Partner. Why do you use the platform? Why do you recommend others do as well?
- What is your ad agency doing differently that has allowed you to grow so fast in such a short period of time?
- How can businesses establish more real connections with their clients online?
- What is some advice you have for entrepreneurs new to using Facebook Ads?
- What does the future of the live selling space look like?
Ethan Kramer is the Founder of Ethan Kramer Creative, an agency that focuses exclusively on social and live selling eCommerce campaigns for boutique fashion shops. They are the first agency to be awarded CommentSold Certified Partner Status. The team is also a Facebook Marketing Partner and a Manychat Agency Partner.
In short, Ethan Kramer Creative helps people find new customers and grow their monthly revenue with ads. However, what differentiates the agency is their sole focus and understanding of social/ live selling and work with a specific niche (in addition to their outstanding results). They specialize in the new, fast growth, live selling industry as an advertising agency that has solutions with guidance, daily management, and more, that this client and this newly developing field is lacking . They also help clients understand how the industry is trending and what they need to do to get to the next level, what ads work, how to leverage the personality behind their brand and how to take control of their long term sales with apps, Facebook groups and more.
“We sell their personalities and not their clothes, we sell their communities and not their websites. We replace the in-store experience and help their clients get a better idea of the clothes they will buy before they do.” says Ethan.
Plus, they operate as the “anti ad agency” in a space known for it’s false promises and unethical tactics, we flip the switch. With over 25 years combined agency experience, we decided to keep all the good, and remove all the bad, to create the agency of our (and our client’s) dreams.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Female-led 3rivers Brings Much-Needed Business Resource to the Financial Planning Industry