Alternative Food Network, helping you make better food choices one show at a time
Esther Garfin, President and Founder of Alternative Food Network Inc., a niche audio-visual production company dedicated to helping people make more informed food choices joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Esther Garfin discuss the following:
- What is Alternative Food Network (AFN)?
- Why did you decide to put your law career on hold to start this company?
- Your focus has been on producing podcasts. Why?
- What differentiates AFN from other online food sites?
- Where do you see AFN in a couple of years?
Esther Garfin is the President of Alternative Food Network Inc. (AFN), a company she founded in 2017. AFN is a niche audio-visual production company dedicated to helping people make more informed food choices in order to live a healthier and more energetic life.
No stranger to the media business, prior to founding AFN, Esther was a lawyer in the entertainment industry for 15 years, focusing on television and digital media. She received a B.A. in Economics from York University and a law degree from Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto.
People also listened to this: Ignite Your Potential: Cultivating Multi-dimensional Wellness and Mental Health