Dr. Pamela Noel, CEO of HELMT, which is a corporation in place to provide better access to healthcare to the poor in rural areas of Haiti using telemedicine and mobile clinics joins Enterprise Radio to discuss her vision.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Pamela Noel discuss the following:
- Why was HELMT, Inc created?
- What do you hope to accomplish here and what are the main goals?
- You have mentioned that you are looking to launch in a couple of months, what needs to happen, is it financially or other details/specifics that need to take place to ensure that the launch happens as scheduled?
- What are you currently working on now and for the future?
- Why do you think that the Tampa community can help to offset the project, I understand that you are getting support from the Tampa community.
- Pamela Noel, MD, Graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor of Science in Biology in 2003.
- Graduated University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine 2008
- Internal Medicine residency at Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital in Baltimore 2011.
- Fellowship training in Infectious Diseases at the University of South Florida 2013.
- Graduate certificate in Infection Control in 2013 at the University of South Florida.
- Tentative graduate in Master of Public Health degree in Public Health Practice at the University of South Florida December 2016.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases.
- Practices infectious disease in Tampa.
Dr. Noel has participated in several medical mission trips to Haiti during her medical training. She has special interest in global health medicine and providing care to the poor. She is CEO and Founder of HELMT, Inc., which specializes in providing telemedicine and mobile clinic services to the poor in rural areas of Haiti.