AccessDirect, Virtual Phone Systems for Business
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest John Kinskey discuss the following:
- You’ve been in the telephony industry for 17 years, with mobile phones now standard, tell us how that has changed what you offer?
- It sounds like there’s some exciting new opportunities that businesses can take advantage of, what are you most excited about?
- So you started out as a voicemail company and now you’re saying we never have to listen to voicemail again?! Do you think that’s the future of business phone systems?
- You emphasize that the right telephone technology offers small businesses an advantage, how is that?
- You run a small business yourself, how do you stay ahead in an industry full of large corporate players?
John Kinskey is the founder and President of AccessDirect. Since 1997, AccessDirect has been providing affordable Virtual PBX phone systems from its offices in Kansas City to businesses of all sizes across the country. Exceptional live customer service and cloud-hosted phone systems with multiple extensions, call routing, voicemail, fax and a professional voicemail greeting allow you to connect with your customers, no matter where you are.
A third generation entrepreneur, John spent his teenage years in Wyoming working for the family businesses — stacking ice cream pallets in sub-zero temperatures and painting dumpsters — whatever it took. After successfully navigating his own small business through almost two decades of technological shifts, he now shares a lifetime of entrepreneurial experience with new start-ups and entrepreneurs. An emerging thought leader in small business strategy, John has been referenced by Small Business Opportunities magazine, CareerBuilder, Thinking Bigger Magazine, and TechCocktail.