A 5 Star Career with Penelope Przekop
Penelope Przekop, the Founder and CEO of PDC Pharma Strategy, serves as the Chief Compliance Officer for Engrail Therapeutics and the author of 5 Star Career joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Penelope Przekop discuss the following:
- Why are most careers a product created by ones process and how can one improve that process by learning to manage all the parts as an integrated, unified whole.
- Now we all are both the customer who wants a quality career and the only person with the power to manufacture it, how can we maximize that customer-manufacturer relationship?
- Could you clearly define what a quality career means?
- What is the critical role of data-driven decisions in producing a 5-star career and how does one avoid impulsive leaps, be honest with ourselves, and move forward with the data they have?
- How can you strategize for quality and define a concrete plan of action to achieve their aim and thinking strategically as they execute that plan, which might not always go smoothly?
- Why are we 100 percent responsible for the quality of our careers and life and how can we all choose continuous improvement over continuous movement, plus more?
Penelope Przekop is a corporate quality management expert, entrepreneur, and writer. Throughout her 30+ year career, she has worked with numerous Fortune 100 pharma companies, including Pfizer, Merck, Lilly, and Glaxo Smith Kline, and held leadership positions at Novartis, Covance, Wyeth, and Johnson & Johnson. She is the founder and CEO of PDC Pharma Strategy and serves as the Chief Compliance Officer for Engrail Therapeutics. She is the author of Six Sigma for Business Excellence (McGraw-Hill) and four novels: Please Love Me, Aberrations, Centerpieces, and Dust. Przekop earned a BS in Biology from Louisiana State University and an MS in Quality Systems Engineering from Kennesaw State University. She is a graduate of the Smith College Program for Women’s Leadership and the Rutgers University Senior Leadership Program for Professional Women. In 2018, Przekop and her older daughter founded Bra in a Box, which has been featured in Real Simple and New York Magazine. She lives in the Greater Philadelphia Area with her husband of 30 years. Her new book is 5 Star Career.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Rethinking How to Appeal to Consumers Using Cognitive Science