5 Ways to Emotionally Prepare for Your Job Search
Co-author Cathy Wasserman whose shared approach draws from more than thirty years as a career and leadership coach, with significant influences from positive psychology joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Cathy Wasserman discuss the following:
- Why is your book particularly important now, especially given COVID? What are the unique opportunities and challenges it can help people with?
- What’s the most important thing people get wrong about the job search?
- What are the main messages in your book? Why is your book different from other job search books?
- Why is mindset so important to the job search? Why is it so important for job seekers to deal with their feelings and needs?
- Who do you hope to reach with this book? What change(s) do you hope your book makes for job seekers and in the larger workplace?
- In what fundamental ways would you like to see the job search and the workplace change or evolve?
Cathy Wasserman and Lauren Weinstein are co-authors of The Empowered Job Search: Build a New Mindset and Get a Great Job in an Unpredictable World (Admo Press, June 2021). Their shared approach draws from more than thirty years as career and leadership coaches, with significant influences from positive psychology, Buddhist principles, and Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication, or NVC.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.
People also listened to this: Dissolving the Anchor with Hailima I. Yates