5 Questions We Asked An Entrepreneur
- In your opinion what is the difference between a business owner and entrepreneur?
- What are the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur?
- Why is there such a high failure rate of start-up businesses?
- What advice would you wish you knew 15 years ago?
- How do things change for a start-up business when they plan to raise funds?
- What advice would you give entrepreneurs for 2018?
With less than a $500 investment, Edward launched Impact Marketing. He quickly grew the small company into a thriving organization that was later publicly traded on NASDAQ and listed as one of the 500 Fastest Growing Companies for three consecutive years by INC. Magazine. Edward built his team to include more than 1,000 members and attained numerous entrepreneurial awards, including a feature in Success Magazine that recognized him as one of the Most Successful Entrepreneurs in the Country.
After Impact was sold, Edward returned to his entrepreneurial roots and has founded three companies and raised over $15 million in equity investment. Edward is regularly invited to speak to business and trade groups on topics such as business operational excellence and marketing.
People also listened to this: BizX Network Has Powered Over $700M In Small Business Transactions