5 Power Tips for Women in the Workplace
Marja Norris the CEO and Founder of MarjaNorris.com, a company dedicated to helping women achieve their career goals with style and confidence joins Enterprise Radio. Her latest book, The Unspoken Code: A Businesswoman’s No-Nonsense Guide to Making It in the Corporate World, provides women with the tools to awaken their dreams and reach their highest goals.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
- What was your motivation for writing the book?
- You talk about the abc’s in getting ahead…(a great attitude, good business behavior and business confidence). Why?
- In the book you analogize a woman’s life to a woman holding a glass of water with six holes in it. Explain what you mean.
- What gifts do women posses that men generally don’t easily acquire?
- You focus on the number 12 as the end result benefit for diversifed companies, based on a scale from one to ten. What are you referring to?
- You tell women to put on their own oxygen mask on first. Tell us more.
- In your book, you teach women to get comfortable being uncomfortable in dealing with strong alpha personalities. Explain.
- Why is dressing for success so important when the corporate world in going so casual?
- What other tips do you have for women in the workplace?
Marja Norris is the CEO and founder of MarjaNorris.com, a company dedicated to helping women achieve their career goals with style and confidence. With a distinguished career in finance, she has successfully navigated the male-dominated business world and is passionate about coaching women on how to be taken seriously, be heard, and get what they want at work. Her latest book, The Unspoken Code: A Businesswoman’s No-Nonsense Guide to Making It in the Corporate World, provides women with the tools to awaken their dreams and reach their highest goals.
People also listened to this: Start Balancing with Kristy Dickerson