2019 Most Attractive Employers in the U.S. report by Universum Global
Kortney Kutsop, the Senior Director at Universum that delivers the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling, story-led communication organizations need to compete more effectively for the talent joins Enterprise Radio. Kortney discusses the findings and results of the 2019 Most Attractive Employers in the U.S. report, released recently from Universum Global.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kortney Kutsop discuss the following:
- Tell us about Universum. When were you founded and what is the mission and vision of the company.
- Lets talk about the US study that was just released. Tell us some of the key findings.
- How many participated in the study and what are the demographics of the participants.
- Who are the top employers this year and what fields are they in.
- Do you feel that based on the findings, that employers meeting the needs of potential employees as outlined in the findings?
- Why do you feel banking jobs are on the rise in the US.
- How does young talent prioritize compensation, career aspirations and other benefits?
- Where do newcomers to the list rank and what attributes they’re offering to attract new employees?
Kortney Kutsop is the senior director at Universum. Universum delivers the critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies and compelling, story-led communication organizations need to compete more effectively for the talent.
Kortney has over 13 years of employer branding experience. She has developed and implemented recruitment and branding strategies for many of Universum’s clients including Fortune 500 companies.
Kortney is an expert on employer brand research and EVP development. Her experience positions her for providing best practices and advice on how to deploy the employer brand.
People also listened to this: Bite Me! and other do’s and don’ts of dealing with our differences