August 11, 2016 at 5:50 pm / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:28 — 9.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
Michael Rubinstein, the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties, California again joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner Channel.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eLosAngeles (Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneurs).
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Michael Rubinstein discuss the following:
- Michael, you’ve been on the show several times to discuss various issues in accident and personal injury law in California. I’d like to focus today on what clients can expect in the typical personal injury case. First off, after a client’s been injured in an auto accident, how long do they have to hire a lawyer?
- Now that certainly is very interesting. When you say “Government entity”, can you explain what you mean by that? Do people really sue the Government for personal injuries?
- Are you ever able to resolve cases out of court?
- How long does a typical case take?
- What can clients expect when they hire you, the Rabbi Lawyer?
Michael Rubinstein is the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Prior to graduating Loyola Law School, Michael was ordained as a rabbi by a panel of prominent international rabbis. He uses his unique background as a rabbi and lawyer to help successfully represent his clients in a variety of personal injury matters.
You can learn more by visiting his website and reading his daily Tort Talk blog at www.rabbilawyer.com. Follow him on twitter at @rabbilawyer, Facebook at Rabbi Lawyer, and now on Instagram too! #Rabbilawyer.
Social Media Links: