June 1, 2017 at 11:20 am / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 14:14 — 19.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
Michael Rubinstein, the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties, California again joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner Channel to discuss understanding California hit-and-run cases.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eLosAngeles (Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneurs).
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Michael Rubinstein discuss the following:
- We’ve all heard the term hit-and-run. Can you explain the term for the benefit of our listeners?
- You mentioned some alarming statistics regarding hit-and-run automobile collisions in Los Angeles. Can you tell our listeners more about this?
- Walk us through it, Michael. Someone’s involved in a hit-and-run. What do they do next?
- If someone’s injured in a hit-and-run case, can they still recover for their injuries, and pain and suffering ?
- How might a hit-and-run case differ from a typical automobile collision case?
- Tell our listeners where they can learn more about Los Angeles hit and run issues.
Michael Rubinstein is the owner of the Law Office of Michael E. Rubinstein, a personal injury practice serving clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Prior to graduating Loyola Law School, Michael was ordained as a rabbi by a panel of prominent international rabbis. He uses his unique background as a rabbi and lawyer to help successfully represent his clients in a variety of personal injury matters.
You can learn more by visiting his website and reading his daily Tort Talk blog at www.rabbilawyer.com. Follow him on twitter at @rabbilawyer, Facebook at Rabbi Lawyer, and now on Instagram too! #Rabbilawyer.
Social Media Links: