The Future of Dentistry and How MB2 Dental is Shattering the Stigma of Traditional Dentistry
Founder of MB2 Dental, Dr. Chris Steven Villanueva, an active practitioner who established a company facilitating doctors helping doctors, so that dentists can focus on what they do best: providing excellent dental care to their patients joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Chris Steven Villanueva discuss the following:
- How were you inspired to start MB2 Dental? And what makes you different from traditional dental practices today?
- How do you cultivate autonomy for your owners? Why is autonomy important to the success of your dentists and your company as a whole?
- Culture is a big part of what makes MB2 so unique to dentistry. As a business owner, how do you cultivate a progressive culture for your employees?
- What does the future look like for dentistry and how are you keeping ahead of the trend?
- What advice would you offer up to aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start their own business?
Understanding the Vision Behind the Change
MB2 Dental was founded by Dr. Chris Steven Villanueva, an active practitioner with a vision of promoting the best of best from both the sole-practitioner and corporate dentistry sides of the industry. Having spent time on both sides of the provider-business equation, he started his company with direct knowledge of what it took to furnish vital support without compromising the integrity of his beloved profession.
Recognizing that dental practitioners needed specialized assistance that didn’t come with strings attached, Dr. Villanueva founded MB2 Dental. Since then, the firm has supported practitioners at no less than 70 affiliated locations across six states, has 533 employees, and its close-knit leadership looks forward to continuing the trend of excellence.
MB2 Dental is Changing the Dental Industry for Practitioners and Patients
MB2 Dental was founded on the principle that doctors working together can help each other accomplish more than ever possible working individually as dentists. That, and company culture should never be left behind. MB2 offers a fresh, youthful perspective on how dental management and practice development ought to work, and it’s changing the lives of countless patients and dentists for the better.
Why Is MB2 Dental So Unique?
Typical dental practice management networks are like traditional dental practices: drab and uninspired. MB2 Dental brings something completely new to the field focusing on more than just profit margins.
MB2 is dentist-owned and focused on autonomy, support, personal growth, and having fun together.
MB2 Dental helps practices make improvements that actually benefit the patients who patronize them. These innovations promote improved operating standards that lead to happier practitioners and which facilitate healthy organic business growth.
Progressive Business Cultures Make All the Difference
- MB2 Dental prides itself on being:
- Progressive and in-tune with practice trends and standards,
- Firmly entrenched in a youthful culture backed by practical experience and success,
- An environment where dentists can learn and grow from each other,
- Wholly committed to helping dentists retain control over how they practice, and
- The expert team to help dentists overcome any legal, HR, payroll, compliance or marketing challenges they might face,
- And finally, a young, technologically-advanced company able to provide speed-to-market.
MB2’s practice owners enjoy bi-yearly Owner’s Retreats where they get to enjoy time with like-minded dentists in their field. Past retreats have featured white-water rafting adventures and trips to Cabo San Lucas. Curious about how this growing Texan company is raising the bar by disrupting the dental industry? Discover more by visiting MB2 Dental online today.