Terri Maxwell Marketing Trends 2018: The Strategy, ROI and Connection Playbook
Terri Maxwell, CEO of Share on Purpose that creates, launches and/or invests in companies with innovative ideas that make the world better joins Enterprise Radio to discuss marketing trends for 2018, the strategy, ROI and connection playbook.
- Marketers are literally drowning in data when it comes to building a marketing strategy. As 2018 gets underway, what are the meaningful metrics that marketers should pay attention to?
- How can non-marketing people, entrepreneurs or business professionals, get their arms around effective measurement for their marketing programs?
- How can they not just market, but connect with their customer community?
- What measurement or results should you reasonably expect from a professional if you are working with one?
- What is the success key for marketers that often gets lost in the shuffle?
TIP: You don’t need to be where the marketing trends are to succeed. Concentrate on being where your customers are.
Terri Maxwell is the CEO of Share On Purpose, an investment company that has created dozens of powerful brands, like Promote on Purpose, the ROI delivery firm that amplifies business brands. In a 25-year career, Terri has launched, owned, sold, or turned-around more than 40 firms, and now serves as a well-known consultant to companies competing in the new world of work. Every business in her portfolio, as well as associates who work in her organization and the clients she serves, receives tireless passion, purposeful expertise and authentic servant leadership.
People also listened to this: Theme: Digital Advertising is Broken