Singer, songwriter Elvira Kalnik discusses the 2013 IMS Interfusion Music Summit
Elvira Kalnik a crossover performing artist, singer, songwriter & producer re-visits the eMusician Podcast. She lends sincere advice for other independent artists and talks about her performing at this years IMS Interfusion Music Summit.
- For those that may have missed the last time you were with us, how did you started your music career?
- What inspires you to write music?
- You were performing at the Interfusion Music Summit this year again. What was your experience at the festival?
- You’ve been working on your upcoming album “Magical Child”. Where does the name of the album came from?
- What is a regular day in the life of Elvira Kalnik, your daily routines as well as your plans for the future?
Singer songwriter Elvira Kalnik is a European crossover artist who sings and produces a variety of musical styles including electronic dance, contemporary pop, dubstep, jungle music with an operatic quality and gentle rock. Born in the Ukraine, Elvira has received high music and vocal education in both Ukraine and German conservatories. She produced her first album when she was 15 years old, just a year after she wrote her first song. Her breakout album, Peach Pink, is a mixture of melodic styles. Her next album, Magical Child, is in the works.
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: