Rebecca Moradoghli, an executive professional, business owner, coach and author. As a coach, she offers personal development workshops, speaking engagements and shows people how to apply her 5 points of SHERO leadership principals to improve their lives and businesses.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rebecca Moradoghli discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about yourself and your background?
- What is the concept of SHERO? What does the acronym stand for?
- When and how did you come up with this concept?
- What are some examples of SHERO in action or when someone can use SHERO when facing a difficulty?
- Why is this concept important? There are tons of leadership acronyms and steps out there… what makes this different?
For over 18 years Rebecca Moradoghli has been an executive professional and business owner and author. With a degree in Political Science, trained as a solution focussed coach and a passion for people and cultures she is incorporating Shero leadership principles to inspire and uplift across all borders.
From Armenian ancestry and having lived in Germany, Iran, England and now calling Canada home, she is attuned to multicultural and tribal belief systems, or, as she puts it, tribal BS.
Currently, the Shero leadership concept is being put to work benefiting individuals, groups and communities worldwide.
Related Web Site: iamshero.com