Serving catastrophic needs for Americans and millennials
Derek Barclay, the Founder and President of LoanHero, a FinTech platform changing the way consumers obtain financing at the point of sale joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Derek Barclay discuss the following:
- Tell us a bit about what LoanHero does and why you exist in the marketplace.
- Why does the average American need financing for large-ticket items. Don’t they have savings?
- What are you seeing as different behaviors around debt from millennials?
- Why not just finance my new transmission on my credit card?
- What is next in this space for you and for your customers?
Derek Barclay is the Founder and President of LoanHero, a FinTech platform changing the way consumers obtain financing at the point of sale. He started his career in the consumer finance industry in 2012, and has since been the founder of 4 companies, all in point of sale financing. Derek has consulted with dozens of consumer finance platforms and has a unique understanding of what merchants, consumers and lenders all need at the point of sale, which is why LoanHero was formed.