Secure loans against your personal assets with borro
Paul Aitken, CEO of borro, is a leader in personal asset lending offering small business owners, entrepreneurs and other individuals, the opportunity to secure loans against their personal assets, such as luxury cars, jewelry, artwork, and even fine wine.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Paul Aitken discuss the following:
- borro has recently reached it’s one year milestone here in the United States, how has business been in your first year?
- In the past year in the United States have you noticed any trends in the type of loans you are distributing? Whether it is an uptick in a specific asset lent against or the types of customers using borro?
- Capital One Co-Founder Nigel Morris has recently joined borro as Chairman, how will Morris help support borro’s growth?
- How does borro plan to expand their product offerings and services over the course of the next year?
- Tell us how you are different from other alternative lenders out there.
Paul Aitken founded Borro Limited in 2008 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Aitken served as Chief Operating Officer of Myriad Group AG from March 13, 2009 to July 23, 2009. He served as Chief Operating Officer of Purple Labs SA. He co-founded Movota Ltd. and served as its Chief Operating Officer.
Prior to this, Mr. Aitken served as a Strategy Consultant for the leading Media and Entertainment Company in Central and Eastern Europe, and developed the strategy for the launch of their Virtual ISP and Mobile Virtual Network Operator services. At RM plc, a market leading IT Services Company, Mr. Aitken created and developed two new business start-ups.
Mr. Aitken holds an MBA from the International Institute of Management Development (IMD) in Lausanne, Switzerland, and holds Bachelor of Arts with honors from the University of Nottingham, UK.
Related Web Site: www.borro.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: