Rocky Romanella explains how Balanced Leadership Will Make Your Business Thrive
Rocky Romanella from 3Sixty Management Services, specializing in sustainable results and Balanced Leadership training for businesses joins Enterprise Radio. Rocky discusses how balanced leadership will make your business thrive.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rocky Romanella discuss the following:
- Tell us a bit about your professional background and what led to you to found 3SixtyManagement Services.
- What inspired you to write your book, Tighten the Lug Nuts: The Principles of Balanced Leadership?
- Can you explain the concept of Balanced Leadership to us?
- In your opinion, what are the fundamental ingredients of success?
- How do you balance family life and your work commitments?
Rocky Romanella was born in New York City and raised in New Jersey in an Italian family. He began a 36-year career with UPS on June 15, 1976 as a part-time loader and unloader. From there, Romanella climbed the ranks to become President and General Manager of UPS Supply Chain Solutions.
After retiring from the largest transportation and logistics company in the world, Romanella went on to serve as Chief Executive Officer and Director for UniTek Global Services, a mid-cap telecommunications solutions company. His experience in operational management, business integration, telecommunications, franchise development, supply chains, and leadership development led to founding 3SIXTY Management Services, LLC.
Utilizing over 40 years of experience, Romanella embarked on writing Tighten the Lug Nuts: The Principles of Balanced Leadership, which explores the ways a true leader can add value as a trusted advisor, mentor, and visionary who uses a process approach to lead the organization and its people to new levels of success.
Rocky holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management from St. John’s University.