Jeff Kear, the owner of the all-new business and project management software app Planning Pod joins Enterprise Radio. Jeff has run the Denver-based branding firm Kear Stevens for more than a decade.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeff Kear discuss the following:
- What motivated you venture into a crowded industry?
- How is your product different from other project management software?
- Why is it important that you’re building your brand around something greater than the product itself?
- Why are you so committed to helping small businesses and entrepreneurs?
- What have you discovered about bootstrapping that you can share with other entrepreneurs?
- What one tip would you give to someone considering building a software-as-a-service?
Every small business owner has a dream. But rarely does this dream include dealing with loads of annoying details and busywork that can hold you back from focusing on your big plans.
Planning Pod is built to help you, the entrepreneur, achieve your goals by condensing all the tools you need to manage projects and business details into one convenient app. With Planning Pod, you will never again have a dozen tools open on your desktop to manage your projects, tasks, calendars, communications, contacts, files/documents and much more.
Planning Pod is super simple to use, with single-page project management and setup that takes less than 10 minutes.
It’s very customizable, allowing you to upload and display your logo and custom backgrounds as well as create reusable templates for task lists, budgets and more.
It lets you plug into other popular apps like Google and Facebook so you can share your information across applications.
And it’s built by a small business, for small businesses, to help you grow and flourish. Try the 30-day free trial and see why other small business owners like you say things like “I look forward to using it again and again.”