How business owners build trust quickly
Brian Greenberg, Founder of multiple online businesses joins Enterprise Radio. He currently co-owns and operates three entrepreneurial companies with his father, Elliott Greenberg, which have each flourished for over 10 years.
- What elements of branding are most overlooked?
- Your known as a trust expert, how do business owners build trust quickly?
- What online strategies have you found to be most successful?
- We all know SEO has changed a lot, can you recap these changes for our audience?
- What is the one biggest tip you can offer business owners to increase their businesses success?
Brian Greenberg is a multi-faceted entrepreneur currently serving as partner, co-founder, and founder of multiple online businesses.
Originally from Highland Park, IL, Brian and his family moved to Scottsdale, AZ when he was 18 years old. His father, Elliott, and his grandparents on both sides, were all entrepreneurs, so it was only natural that he, too, would develop an interest in starting his own business.
At the University of Arizona, Brian majored in both Entrepreneurship and Marketing at the business and public administration school—the Eller College of Management. There, he was accepted into the McGuire Entrepreneurship Program, one of the top three programs of its kind in the country.
Following college, Brian started work as a financial professional. His online insurance brokerage—True Blue Life Insurance—has grown steadily since 2003 and now sells insurance in all 50 U.S. states via his website: TrueBlueLifeInsurance.com. He is recognized as one of the most creative people in the insurance industry and serves as a member of the Million Dollar Round Table, a premiere association that represents the top one percent of financial professionals.