Excy Aims to Connect Exercise to the World Around Us
Michele Mehl, Founder and CEO of Excy, a total body exercise cycling system for anytime, anywhere total body workouts with a mobile coach joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio to introduce Excy.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Michele Mehl discuss the following:
- How did you come up with the idea for Excy?
- What was your inspiration for startung Excy?
- How are customers using Excy today?
- What’s harder, creating hardware or software and why did you do both?
- Why do you think so many struggle with fitness & what tips do you have to share that would help them conquer their struggles or to make it easier for them to be fit?
Michele Mehl has spent the last 20 years focused on using PR and digital marketing to help build emerging tech companies into market leaders.
Before starting Excy, Mehl co-founded one of Seattle’s most reputable PR firms Buzz Builders, responsible for launching and working with some of Seattle’s most recognized brands, including Zulily, Maveron, Cheezberger Network, WhitePages, OfferUp, Adapx, Socrata, Mindbloom, Trover, Wetpaint, and more.
Instead of supporting the launch of a startup, she’s now bringing her own product, Excy, an ultra compact, lightweight, and versatile portable exercise bike with ondemand mobile coaching to market.