Eliminating Traditional Applications with Artificial Intelligence and Data that Thinks
Andrew J. Hacker, Founder and CEO of Thought, an artificial intelligence blockchain that fundamentally changes traditional applications by embedding artificial intelligence into every bit of data making it agile, actionable and inherently secure joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrew J. Hacker discuss the following:
- What are the challenges with the massive amounts of data that are produced today and where is this data coming from?
- What is blockchain and why is it a significant technology?
- How can data that is smart and artificial intelligence help solve data management problems?
- What are today’s challenges with Artificial intelligence?
- What are hybrid data-algorithms and how can they help solve some of todays AI problems?
Professor Andrew J. Hacker is Founder and CEO of Thought and Cybersecurity Expert in Residence at Harrisburg University. Mr. Hacker been developing the concept of hybrid data and algorithms for the past six years, has extensive Cybersecurity experience and is a CISSP. Mr. Hacker has a BS in Electrical Engineering Rutgers College of Engineering.
People also listened to this: In the Future, Cars Will be Our Robot Personal Assistants