Seena Sharp who is a pioneer, founding one of the first competitive intelligence firms in the US and author of the book Competitive Intelligence Advantage: How to Minimize Risk, Avoid Surprises, and Grow Your Business in a Changing World joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guests Seena Sharp discuss the following:
- What is competitive intelligence and how will it help my company?
- Why there are so many poor decisions?
- Chapter 4 in your book is titled, Why Fixating on Competitors is Misguided.” Isn’t beating your competitors key to succeeding?
- What are some tips for staying current?
- You emphasize the importance of an external perspective and have a graphic of a puzzle with all the pieces representing “other” areas that may impact the business. Why does this matter?
Seena Sharp has run a market intelligence business for 30+ years, investigating more than 200 industries, B2B, B2C, nonprofit, and educational. Regardless of how smart the decision-maker, virtually every one learned crucial info re their industry they didn’t know. And it changed their decisions. They would have learned this eventually, but how much better to save time, money, and gain competitive advantage by making smart decisions the first time.
In fact, a major publisher, John Wiley, asked her to write THE book on this topic, Competitive Intelligence Advantage: How to Minimize Risk, Avoid Surprises, and Grow Your Business in a Changing World, has already received more than 60 5-star reviews on Amazon, a huge number for a business book.
Seena speaks globally to business groups and students on how to make smarter decisions that will maximize their efforts and grow their business.
Related Web Site: www.sharpmarket.com