Company Culture Can Make or Break a Business
Eliza Fendell, Co-Founder of Fendell Ventures, a management consulting company committed to helping organizations grow by improving office culture, employee engagement, and leadership development joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Eliza Fendell discuss the following:
- What inspired you to launch Fendell Ventures?
- Your company’s main focus is on company culture. Why is that such a crucial component to businesses?
- What are some of the biggest issues facing company cultures right now?
- What are some ways management can improve team morale in organizations?
- Most successful companies can attest to the fact that they have experienced failure in one way or another. How can companies overcome these failures and turn them into a learning curve?
Fendell Ventures guides companies and individuals to achieve sustainable growth through targeted programs focusing on teams, leaders, and events. With offerings that include leadership development, mentoring, team building & bonding, together with employee engagement programs, both employers and employees will learn effective tools to maximize their potential. The Fendell Ventures team is certified in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, helping leaders and teams understand their own personality and behavior patterns, as well as providing coaching on how to use this knowledge to enable better decision-making.
Co-founded by sisters, Eliza Fendell and Rebecca Crawford, Fendell Ventures embodies their passion for people, combining their skill sets to bring a depth of knowledge and experience driving to successful outcomes. As third-generation entrepreneurs, Eliza and Rebecca grew up in Costa Rica steeped in the values that build success: creating trust, building relationships, and embracing change. The sisters carried these values through their two differing career paths in the corporate and non-profit worlds. Despite the differences, Eliza and Rebecca were passionate drivers for building culture, engagement and leadership in their organizations. Together, through Fendell Ventures, Eliza and Rebecca bring that passion to illuminate your path to success!