Bridget Scarr discusses the development of high-end drama television series and how to leverage your creative potential
Bridget Scarr, Chief Creative Officer at Colibri Studios, a company focused on development of high-end Television drama series joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how to leverage your creative potential.
- How did you get into creative development for high-end drama series?
- What is it that attracted you to this career?
- How do you create a popular drama series?
- Do you focus on any genre or a specific type of story in the TV series you develop? What does the development process for TV series look like?
- What have you learnt in your career that is relevant to other industries?
Bridget Scarr is a writer and creative producer who has an affinity for developing compelling content which extends across platforms. From television to digital content, virtual reality, augmented reality and interactive exhibition, her projects resonate with large audiences both intellectually and emotionally.
Bridget is also a seasoned Exec producer with over 15 years production experience in advertising, television, and animation. Over her career, Bridget has been responsible for overseeing the creative development as well as creative and technical production output of teams (from 5-220 people) across numerous productions spanning drama, children’s animation, entertainment, lifestyle, and factual entertainment programming.
Bridget currently heads up the content development, strategy and partnerships at Colibri Studios where she is focused on drama and is involved with daily development collaborating with international broadcasters, production partners, and creative talent to bring high-end drama series to life.
People also listened to this: Leverage Videos to add a new revenue stream