Boosting your revenue by the end of fourth quarter
Angela Leavitt is the Founder of Mojo Marketing, a full-service marketing agency that has served more than 150 tech companies joins Enterprise Radio to discuss boosting your revenue by the end of fourth quarter.
- Tell us how you got started in the sales and marketing arena and the history behind Mojo Marketing?
- What services do you provide that differentiate you from the competition.
- It is the end of the year and lots of businesses may be in a sales slump. With just over two months left, is it possible to turn around revenue or is it smart to focus on planning for next year?
- What are some tips you can provide to business owners that may want to boost their revenue at the end of fourth quarter?
- You travel and speak a lot for conferences and talk about staying productive on the road. Have you spoken at any conferences lately and what is some advice you can provide for those who are trying to juggle it all while traveling?
- You have a great social media presence. Should CEO’s spend time developing their presence or what is some advice you can provide to building that presence?
- Your niche is in the tech space mainly. Why tech?
Angela Leavitt is the Founder of Mojo Marketing, a full-service marketing agency that has served more than 150 tech companies. With 15 years of experience in sales and marketing, Leavitt creates targeted and effective marketing strategies for companies of all sizes in the B2B tech space, especially the telecom, IT, and cloud industries.
Known as an accomplished public speaker, Leavitt has been a regular presenter at ITExpo, COMPTEL, Channel Partners, and Cloud Partners conferences, as well as numerous corporate meetings and events. She is a champion for small business, and a consistent supporter of women in business and technology through organizing and participating in Women in the Channel industry events. Leavitt is credited with co-organizing Ignite San Diego — a bi-annual event that fosters innovation and ideas — and reviving the event’s role in the local community. She was a top three finalist for the Tempe Chamber’s Business Woman of the Year Award in 2009, and was named to the San Diego Business Journal’s Most Admired CEO list in 2016 and 2017.
People also listened to this: Winning at Digital Marketing in 2017