BlackMesh’s Eric Mandel discusses trusted online data storage in today’s digital world
Eric Mandel, President of BlackMesh that offers secure, compliant, and scalable web hosting platforms joins Enterprise Radio to discuss trusted online data storage in today’s digital world.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Eric Mandel discuss the following:
- How did BlackMesh get started?
- What is your background?
- Did any of those experiences help prepare you for BlackMesh and online storage platforms?
- What advice do you have for people getting started?
- How do you determine if your company has the ability to succeed in such a competitive market?
- What trends have you seen in the industry since you began at BlackMesh?
- How Does BlackMesh combat cyber threats?
- Tell us a bit more about cyber security and how BlackMesh has achieved a trusted reputation.
Eric Mandel, President of BlackMesh, has over 20 years of experience in advanced technology and business development.
With a passion of technology, Eric came from college to D.C. for the endless possibilities and tightknit community. While working in the government technology arena as a software developer, Eric was an early adopter and promoter of open source. In 2003, Eric recognized the area as a technology and datacenter hub and co-founded BlackMesh.
Eric is a family man and sports fanatic whose passion for technology has shaped his career.