AI and the Future of the Workplace
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Technology Channel.
- What is Zoom.ai, who is it for and how does it work?
- What is Zoom.ai doing that is different than other Automated Assistants or chatbots that are currently in the news?
- What kinds of things can AI enable to make the workplace more productive?
- There are so many companies “leveraging AI” to make new services, what is the best way to integrate AI and what kind of human component is required to make it successful?
- Where do you see the future of the workplace and what role will technology have in the future?
Roy Pereira is the CEO and founder of Zoom.ai, an enterprise software company focused on using AI and chat to enhance every employee’s’ work experience.
Roy Pereira began his first startup after attending Carleton University’s computer science program. Since then he’s created several startups and worked with numerous tech companies based in Ottawa, Silicon Valley, and Toronto.
While at Cisco in California, Roy was an integral part of the team that founded the security business unit, generating more than one billion in annual revenue. As an inventor, Roy holds patents on remote access IPSec VPN software.
In 2007, Roy started the world’s first Facebook marketing agency. In 2009 he started his fifth startup, known as Shiny Ads, to help the world’s top digital publishers better monetize premium ad buys and, in the process, invented an alternative to RTB called “automated guaranteed.” Shiny Ads was later acquired by Rubicon Project (NYSE-RUBI), based in LA, in 2014.
People also listened to this: The Anticipatory Organization: How To Turn Disruption and Change Into Opportunity and Advantage